No Limits Build is a complete and advanced build for Kodi, which has a lot of user-friendly options to be on top of the Kodi build lists. Usage of Silvo skin of Aeon Nox 5 further makes No Limits one of the top working builds for Kodi media center. The build is appropriately maintained and received very regular updates too. At the latest, the No Limits can work well with the Kodi 18 version too.
Installing No Limits Build
You can easily find No Limits Wizard for Magic Kodi build for Kodi Krypton (Kodi 17.6) as well as Kodi Leia (Kodi 18). Installation of this wizard is the easiest and fastest mode of installing No Limits build on Firestick. Now, No Limits Kodi builds are coming in four variants. These are:
- No Limits build as Magic, and
- No Limits Build of Firestick Lite
Each of these has two sub-versions too featuring an additional adult’s only category too.
- Go to Kodi Settings
- Choose File Manager
- Select the Add Source option and choose <None>
- Enter source as www.nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi and give OK
- Navigate further to the Add-ons
- Choose the add on browser
- Install further from the zip file.
- Next, click on Kodi no limits.
Users of Kodi Krypton you can click the nolimitswizard.zip file and for Kodi Lia, choose nolimitswizard18.zip file.
Best VPNs for Popcorn Time
Popcorn Time is another movie and Live TV streaming app, which works based on the P2P BitTorrent protocol. Use of a good VPN may mask the IP address of the users to keep them anonymous and also encrypt the internet traffic through VPN. Let’s discuss some of the top options in VPNs for Popcorn Time.
- IPVanish is a good choice in Popcorn Time VPNs, which has gained largely in popularity for its P2P file-sharing capabilities. It offers optimum privacy and solid security too.
- StrongVPN is a reliable option for torrenting with very strong security features. You can do the manual configuration of it too.
- NordVPN is a budget VPN provider with no compromise on security and privacy. The company follows a no-log policy.
- CyberGhost is another free VPN for popcorn time, which offers excellent speed. The provider ensures excellent privacy and security.
Another way of installing Kodi No Limits Build as follows:
- Go to Kodi’s home page and choose the Add-on menus.
- Access the No Limits Build Wizard from the Add-on menu items.
- Click on the browser (Add-on) which may look like one open box.
- Open the Add-ons Browser on top of the Add-ons menu, which is also known as Packages Manager.
- Choose to install from the zip file and then click on the No Limits.
While installing No Limits Magic Build for the Firestick device with 1GB RAM, you should choose the FireStick Lite version for better performance. The FireStick Lite version is about 164 MB in size. Remember everything you stream online through the Kodi add-ons can also be seen by the ISPs or other agencies monitoring your internet activities. This is the reason why the use of a good VPN is recommended.